THEM China is growing and we’re currently looking for a new Web Designer to join our team. This position is based in Beijing (China). Here is the job description:
Title of Position:
THEM is a leading digital agency based in China (Beijing, Shanghai) and Russia (Moscow) and specialized in Search Engine Optimization (SEO). We offer a complete range of web services, from high quality web design and clean web development to professional SEO and SEM.
Our multicultural team is composed of high-level Internet professionals from Europe, Asia, North and South America.
Known for our fresh and brilliant ideas, we help our clients be visible on the Internet and keep their website ahead of the competition.
We also implement our know-how of web to develop internal projects, notably in the fields of e-commerce and ranking monitoring (SEO tools).
The Web Designer is responsible for day-to-day website design and creation. His/her duties involve:
- Meeting clients and translating their idea/marketing/informational content into a design output adapted to their target market
- Providing clients with design advice, explanation and suggestions
- Designing web pages and websites appearance and User Interface (UI)
- Creating or editing images and graphics for website use
- Coordination with project manager and clients to ensure that goals and needs are met in the design process
The Web Designer is required to have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in designing websites in variety of formats
- Advanced proficiency in Adobe Illustrator and/or Photoshop
Creative, capable of creating something totally new e.g logos, modern, interesting, fresh web designs
Methodological, capable of executing repetitive work and to do variations on an existing project
Good communication skills with both internal and external contacts
Web culture (must)
SEO notions (plus)
Oral and written English proficiency mandatory
Other languages is a plus
- Position: Full time, available from now on
- Job location: Beijing, China
- Salary: Depending on your experience
- Benefits: Visa & Medical insurance
Please apply to this job position by sending your resume/CV to: jobs(at)them.pro
Other Job Positions at THEM China:
Looking for another job position within THEM China? We’re always looking for new talents to join our company. If you want to be part of a successful and productive team, feel free to send us your unsolicited application (web development + SEO).
THEM Web Design and SEO is growing, and we have open positions, notably for a Project Manager / Account Manager job in Beijing, China.
The candidate will be required to:
1. Define requirements and plan project lifecycle deployment
2. Define resources and schedule for project/program implementation
3. Plan and schedule project deliverables, milestones
4. Review and manage deliverables, milestones, project in THEM.pro, report to the management issues to achieve the milestones
5. Maintain project documentation
Qualifications for Project Manager at THEM.pro:
1. PMP (Project Management Professional) Certification or equivalent a plus but not required
2. Bachelor’s Degree or higher
3. Minimum 3 years experience in project management preferred
4. IT experience or web culture is a plus
5. Fluent in English
6. Strong organizational skills
7. Excellent presentation and client management skills
8. Good communications with different teams (internal and external)
1. Full time
2. Available from now on
3. Job location: Beijing, China
4. Salary: depending on your experience
Remarks: You must be interested in facing new challenges and you always do your best to achieve your goals. You want to work in an international, English speaking environment and be part of a successful and productive team. If so, this job is for you!
THEM is a leading web design, search engine optimization and web marketing company located in Beijing and Shanghai, China. We focus on high quality website design and clean programming.
Our team is composed of high-level professionals from international backgrounds. We tend to specialize in PHP/Mysql technologies and focus our development on the powerful Drupal CMS.
Moreover, we offer a complete range of search engine marketing services and packages. We incorporate the latest techniques and methodologies to raise the ranking of any web page in search engine results.
We also develop internal projects, from e-commerce to SEO tools. Known for our fresh ideas, we help to keep their customers ahead of the competition.
Send your RESUME/CV to this email : jobs(at)them.pro
Other Job Positions in China:
THEM also have open positions for web designers, web developers, and SEO/SEM specialists in Beijing & Shanghai (China). Don't hesitate to contact us for more information.
THEM Beijing Web Design and SEO is Growing, and we have open positions. Send your RESUME/CV to this email : jobs(at)them.pro
Keywords: SEO, SEM, Search Engine, Social Media, Drupal, Php
- Designation: SEO / SEM / Development professional
- Location: Chaoyang District, Beijing (Gongrentiyuchang North Road)
Compensation: to be discussed
UG - B.Sc - Any Specialization, Computers,B.Tech/B.E. - Any Specialization,BCA - Computers,Other Graduate - Any Specialization
PG - Post Graduation
- Industry Type: IT-Software/ Software Services
Functional Area: E-Commerce, Drupal, PHP, Internet Technologies
We are looking for interested computer science professionals who have some SEO/SEM or Drupal exposure to join us. You will be collaborating on several search engine optimization and web development projects.
Desired Candidate Profile:
- Computer Science Background
- fluent English or French, Chinese a Plus.
- You program in PHP / HTML / CSS / Ajax / Mysql.
THEM is a Web development company specializing in creating high traffic and search engine friendly sites/e-business. We focus on Drupal and Search Engine Optimization to build powerful websites for our clients.
Send your RESUME/CV to this email : jobs(at)them.pro
(This is not within THEM.pro seo and web development company, but wokai.org)
If you are a company looking for developers, or any web related staff, you can send us your ad at: jobs AT them.pro
to publish it on the blog.
What is the position?
-Position: Lead Developer
- Location: Beijing, China
- Salary: $36,000 USD per year + benefits (keep in mind cost of living adjustments!)
- Duration: Minimum 18 month commitment
Opportunity: Enjoy a once-in-a-lifetime experience of working in a creative, collaborative environment where you
will get a chance to use your skills to lift thousands of people from poverty, test yourself, wear many hats, and gain
invaluable experience. Play an active role in China’s burgeoning technology scene.
What are the roles & responsibilities?
* Owning everything technical from requirements, architecture, development, QA, and maintenance that you
execute yourself to tasks that you source out to others and manage.
* Designing, prototyping, and coding features, enhancements, and solutions for the site. Use data and feedback
to identify, design, and code new product features and enhancements. Collaborate with the CEO, members of the
management team, and Field Partner staff to design business solutions. Iterate and revise existing features to
improve site usability. Test both manually and using automated test suites.
* Scaling the website to support traffic growth. Ensure the code base remains maintainable, as the site evolves and
What are we looking for?
* Passionate self-starter up for a challenge. Wokai is growing rapidly, and challenges abound on the development
end. We need someone who is a creative problem solver with exceptional smarts and resourcefulness. You must be
comfortable working with a lean team and environment, able to efficiently and effective achieve results, passionate
about Wokai’s mission, and motivated to give it your all to ensure that Wokai achieves its potential.
Subversion. Experience with agile development processes. A portfolio of prior projects.
* Strong leadership & communication skills. The ideal candidate will not merely implement specs but also take
initiative in coming up with innovative features, managing other developers, and identifying engineering initiatives
needed to support growth. The Wokai team is across the globe and relies extensively on written and phone
communication to collaborate. We therefore require strong writing and communication skills.
* Bonus points: Fluency or proficiency in written Mandarin and English. CTO or Lead Developer experience at a
consumer web startup that has scaled to serve hundreds of thousands of users. A/B or Multivariate testing
experience. Web site optimization and/or Google Analytics experience.
To apply, please email email@example.com, Subject Line: “Lead Developer”, and include a copy of your resume, cover letter explaining why you are interested and qualified, and links to prior projects. Due to the high numbers of applicants, we regret that we can only respond to candidates that we would like to interview.
We are hiring a network, servers and support manager for a linux application on CentOS.
You would have to improve the infrastructure, optimize the configuration, and provide support for it.
If you are a linux geek, if you use VIM even to write your emails, if testing speed is one of your hobby, and if you can provide support in english, then you are probably the man/woman we are looking for.
Send us your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org